Thanks to Spocket, online retailers can now compete with Amazon and the likes.
Spocket is revolutionizing the dropshipping market and helping online retailers by removing the upfront costs for the retail business owners; They are erasing the need for holding an inventory.
It is an excellent integration for the online business stores, and around 30000 entrepreneurs are now using Spocket to do a healthy business around the world.
This article is all about explaining what Spocket is and describing the various features of Spocket, Spocket pros & cons, and alternatives. But first, let us educate you on what dropshipping business is.
What Is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is an online retail business solution that helps retail owners sell stocks without handling any product themselves.
When a business sells a product online using the dropshipping model, they purchase it from a third-party seller and ship it directly to the customer.
The best part of using the dropshipping model is not handling the products yourself when selling online. It helps the drop shipper reduce setting up inventory, storage expenses, and labor costs.
Benefits Of Dropshipping
There are many benefits of dropshipping. If you are an aspiring entrepreneur, you may want to start your business with a dropshipping model. Here are some benefits of using a dropshipping business model-
1. Less Capital Required: Since there is no need for and inventory, you can skip a large budget here. Therefore, you can start with minimum business capital when using the dropshipping business model.
2. Easy To Start: You do not have to worry about many things like setting up an inventory, packing, shipping, handling returns. Setting up a dropshipping business is easier than you may think.
3. Sale Wide Range Of Products: You can sell anything you want in the drop shipping business.
4. Flexibility Of Location: Sellers get flexibility in location for running their business. You don’t need to be at a specific location to run your business. You can do it from anywhere with a working internet connection.
What Is Spocket?
For your dropshipping business startup, It is the easiest solution. It integrates with both Shopify and WooCommerce stores. You can sell products from suppliers in the US and UK using it. The best part! You can easily set it up with a few clicks.
Unlike the other dropshipping platforms, it does not source the products from Aliexpress. It is one of the distinguishable features that separates Spocket from the others.
Sprocket’s marketplace is enormous, and it has thousands of products that you can sell. Also, Spocket sellers can research the suppliers who may be better suited to fulfill the customers’ needs.
You can order product samples from different suppliers to test them before selling. You can also check the speed of product delivery. If you are satisfied with the product quality and the delivery speed, you can quickly import them into your eCommerce store.
Since Spocket’s suppliers are largely based in the UK and the US, you can offer your customers impressive delivery speed.
What Can You Sell On Spocket?
With a dropshipping business model, you can sell almost anything. Here are some examples of the types of products you can sell on it.
- Electronics & tech equipment.
- Fashion and clothing.
- Home & gardening.
- Automotives etc.
Spocket has enough features to amaze a new dropshipping business owner. Indeed the starter plan is free, but you need to upgrade to the paid plan if you want to unlock some of its great features like-
- Real-time updates of the inventory.
- Currency exchange.
- Global Spocket pricing.
- Shipment tracking numbers.
- Email support.
But some of the assured features of Spocket include its-
Spocket offers its customers only good-quality dropshipping products. They work with suppliers who will sell only the best quality products and have a vast range of stock to feed the customers’ needs of diverse markets. The suppliers also offer discounts on their retail prices.
You can brand your invoice. It has premium plans that let you brand your product invoice and impress the customers with your business logo in the invoice.
Higher Profit Margin
Spocket Offers a higher profit margin for its drop shippers. You can profit from around 15% to 40% by selling any product on it.
Spockt has most of its suppliers located in the US and UK. So for a drop shipper, it is easy to sell products in the US and UK using it, and the delivery time is fast.
Customize Product Info
One of the many features of it includes customizing the product info. You can customize the product info to brand the product you are selling. You can edit –
- Price Shipping cost,
- Images, etc.
Spocket Pros & Cons
Here are the pros & cons of using it-
- It integrates with the top eCommerce platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Spocket aims to offer retailers a profit margin of around 30% to 60%.
- It offers ideal product quality and admirable delivery speed. Sprocket uses the vetting process to ensure good quality and reliable products.
- Drop shippers can customize invoices and brand them with their business logo.
- You can request samples of the products before selling them.
- Once you import the Spocket products to your store, they automatically convert to your Shopify currency.
- The starter pan is affordable.
- Spocket drop shipper gets real-time information about the inventory.
- It is not available on all digital platforms. For instance, It does not integrate with eBay, Amazon, Etsy.
- Customs duty and taxes vary from one place to another, and they are not included in Spocket. Therefore they are not reflected in the Spocket prices.
- You cannot customize the product tags, packaging, or branding of the product.
- You have to communicate with sellers using Spocket only; there is no other way to contact the sellers.
- Shipping to customers outside the UK and the US takes more time. This is because you need to access the target audience’s location before selling anything to them.
It has different pricing packages. You can buy any package based on your need and the amount you want to spend.
Start getting sales
Manage sales at scale
0$, it is free
$25 after a trial of 14 days.
$50 after 14 days of trial.
$99 after 14 days of trial.
Users can only browse Spocket products.
|25 unique products.||
250 unique products.
25 premium products.
10000 unique products.
10000 premium products.
As the dropshipping business is getting more popular many services like Spocket have joined the club. Some alternatives of Spockett include-
- Easy ship.
- Shippo etc.
If your business idea is to sell high-quality products at the best price and earn maximum profit through a dropshipping business model, Spocket is a great drop shipping partner to help you in that.
Their supplier base is increasing every day, and you will have the best selling experience with Spocket.