Managing any project is crucial for any type of business. Whether it is a large organization with different sectors or small to medium-sized businesses, project management software is something that you can not work without. Online projects also need the best pm in the world.
Basically, project management is a set of activities that include planning, execution, controlling, and at last, the finishing of any project. In order to streamline the whole process a project management software helps you. You also can check the surveillance project management system.
5 Best Free Project Management Software Tools That You Can Use In 2021
Here is the list of the top 5 best project management software tools that you can use in 2021. All of this software has pretty useful and attractive features that are more than you expect for free.
Airtable is a project management software that is appropriate for almost every business does not matter what size it is of. With a mobile-friendly and effective table solution, it provides collaboration and organization functionalities.
- Let users organize their ideas, content, and projects into a centralized system.
- In order to develop your own process logic, you have to be a coder.
- It has customized fields and views.
- Allows you to sort, filter, and rearrange records.
- Social media integration along with easy email, application integration.
- Provide support for forms management.
In case you are searching for any cloud-based project management tool, then Wrike is the one for you. In any business, it will help you to scale across teams. This software not only helps you to set priorities but also align your team in order to work smarter and faster.
- For all kinds of team projects, it allows viewing real-time status and reports.
- In order to achieve success, it assists you in turning strategies into actionable plans.
- Offers accurate and up-to-date information in order to make them develop an exact deadline.
This excellent project management software is packed with attractive features and, at the same time, easy to use. You will get a costive effective way of multiple subscription options. And the best thing is that the bill is generated per company rather than per user. You can either opt for a free plan or select between cloud-hosted and on-premise versions.
- Burndown and Gantt charts.
- Via email, it automatically creates issues.
- Subtasking along with issue templates.
- For collaborations, it has built-in Wikis.
- Search along with advanced search features.
- Built-in SVN and Git.
- It comes with watchlists with easy drag and drops file sharing.
- A full history of status changes and issue updates.
- Native mobile apps.
All those small to medium-sized businesses that are looking for simplifying and fastening their business processes. This project management software Paymo can be used in order to manage projects from their inception via completion.
- At the time of estimating any project, it gets updated information from various systems.
- For keeping track of the project, it lets you use various tools such as Team’s Tasks or Portfolio Gantt Chart.
- The team scheduler feature lets you build a visual timeline of work that is done by every team member.
- Time tracking reducing feature provides accountability and transparency among employees and managers.
- Paymo tools help to find you how specific projects take. Based on the pieces of data of the timesheet, it helps you to create an invoice.
5. Zoho Projects
The famous name Zoho has created this collaboration and project management software. Apart from planning your projects, this software also allows you to assign tasks along with effective communication. This one is also suitable for software engineering projects.
- It creates an issue, and as they get fixed and tested, it also tracks them.
- Whoever is working on a project can log her or his billable along with non-billable hours using the timesheet.
- The team will always be able to access the latest version of all the project documents.
- It is also integrated with some third-party apps, such as GitHub, Zapier, Dropbox, Google.
Though I have given the top 5 free project management software tools for 2021, here is an extra one that also has some attractive features that can not be neglected.
6. Process Street
This is a highly accurate workflow and process management tool. For all your team’s repeated tasks, Process Street is a suitable option. It helps you to develop, track and also optimize the business process.
- Process control along with process analysis.
- Capture data using forms.
- Vast template library.
- As checklists, it runs multiple instances of templates.
- It can be integrated easily with more than 1000 apps.
- Effective and fast workflow management.
- It lets you run processes as various collaborative workflows.
- You can create procedure documents by using this tool in seconds.
- It lets you create Dynamic, rule-based, and project workflows.
- It enables team progress tracking and collaborates.
No number of options is enough. So, here are some more names of project management software tools that come totally free. However, there are paid versions that are also available that come with additional features.
- Teamwork Projects.
- Microsoft Projects.
- Rational plan.
- Function box.
And the list will go on.
So, as now you know, top 6 project management software that is stuffed with attractive and effective features and comes totally free, you can choose any one of them. But make sure that you are choosing the project management software that is fulfilling the requirements that you have. You also can check the additional 15 options and, after a little research, select the one for your organization.