Being a business owner, you need to look after several proverbial plates at the same time. Customer communications, sales projections, and figures, invoicing, scheduling, marketing are some of them. So, client management software is a necessity.
But you can not choose just any random one. Here I will guide you to select the best and most appropriate client management software for your business. First, you need to know the factors you should consider while choosing a client management software. I have also given some suggestions to make your job a bit easier.
How To Choose The Best Client Management Software
Before you get to know the best client management software, you should know how to choose them. Each business is different. So, it is obvious that the requirement will also be different for every business.
A CRM software that is perfect for your friend’s business may not be good enough for your business. But there are some common factors that you need to consider while choosing the best client management software.
1. Ease Of Use
Whenever you are choosing any software or tool, make sure you are checking how easy it is to use. All the attractive features and great capabilities are of no use if no one is willing to use the CRM client tracking tool that you have chosen.
People of different departments such as sales, marketing, billing, and service are going to use the client management tool. So, you need to make sure that it is accessible to all of them.
2. Integration Along With Automation
When any robust CRM system is able to combine many of your tasks into a package of a single software, you might want to keep using some individual software, such as email. In this case, the CRM or client management software requires to easily support this type of integrations.
In addition to this, in order to save more time, you may want to be able to automate some tasks like social media marketing and customer follow-up communications. So, while choosing, make sure you are judging both the integration and automation.
Every business is different, so the needs or requirements of each business will also be different. Make sure that your client management software is flexible enough to accommodate the different types of requirements that you have.
In case your business is small, you may want to dial back all the available options that you are going to use on a regular basis. On the other hand, as your business and customer base grow, you may need to scale up the feature. So, it will be best if you go for flexible CRM software.
Best Client Management Softwares In 2021
Here is a list of the best client management software that you can choose for your business in 2021.
Pricing: different plans are available from an option of forever free client management software, which gives access to some selective features to two users. The enterprise plan costs $129 per user on a monthly basis. The top plan comes with dedicated tech help and unlimited storage.
- It comes with drag and drops customizations that allow creating charts, graphs, and visualizations that you can share throughout your organization.
- It also provides several integration options with applications such as QuickBooks, MailChimp, Gmail, and Microsoft Outlook.
- This client management software is also integrated with Zapier, which gives you the opportunity to connect with web-based services.
2. Redtail CRM
Pricing: It offers a free 30 days trial. After that, you can use it by paying $99 per month for 15 users. You need to pay $99 every month for adding 15 more users at a time.
- Offers extra benefits to your sales team with robust contact cards to lead through the sales funnel or move each prospect.
- This client management software tricks and archives all client emails in order to meet the compliance standards of the SEC or Security and Exchange Commission.
3. Agile CRM
Pricing: This client management tool comes with different pricing levels. You can use the free option, which allows up to 10 users. The enterprise-level comes with more than 50 plugins and also allows you to integrate with third-party apps and websites.
- It comes with major features that are accessible with just a single click.
- Super easy to use.
- It allows you to manage social media marketing.
- It also gives you the ability to create landing pages that are visually arresting.
Pricing: This client management software offers two different plans. The essential plan costs $12.50 per month. And if you go for the enterprise plan, it will cost you $99 per month.
- The sales dashboard allows you to easily track the sales process.
- It has a wide range of automation features.
- In order to help to capture leads from your website, it has chatbots along with schedulers.
- It helps to increase your sales pipeline by offering the sales forecasting feature.
- All plans are compliant with the EU’s GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation.
5. HubSpot CRM
Pricing: This client management software has different plans ranging from forever free to enterprise level. The enterprise-level plan costs $1,200-$3,200 on a monthly basis.
- HubSpot client management software comes with an online chat feature, which has a global inbox.
- Due to the above-mentioned feature, the first available team member gets access to respond to clients’ queries.
- It allows you to create email templates along with tracking their performances.
- It also includes notifications whenever any emails are opened, and any attachments are downloaded.
- Within your CRM dashboard, you can make calls along with updating the activity logs as well.
6. Capsule CRM
Pricing: The free version of Capsule client management software comes with 2 users, 10 megabytes of storage, and 250 contacts. The professional version costs $12 per month for every user and offers up to 50,000 contacts along with 2 gigabytes of storage.
- At the time of prospecting for leads, you simply can upload a CSV spreadsheet of contacts or any company information in the pipeline.
- This client management software is efficient enough to save a lot of your time.
- The capsule also lets you make calls within the interface and add notes with any sales tips and any kind of other information.
Choosing the appropriate client management software is a crucial task to do. So while you are selecting one, make sure you are considering the mentioned factors. As per your convenience, you can choose any of the client management software that is mentioned earlier. You also can go for Finra compliant client management software.