Coschedule Headline Analyzer
Coschedule is an all-in-one solution for content marketing that makes it easier to keep track of tasks. It can be used to create and schedule social media posts for Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram. The fact that it can be integrated inside WordPress makes it a better tool compared to other solutions like Hootsuite and Buffer. You can share posts on social media automatically at the moment of publishing them. The solution comes with a 14-day free trial, presenting the perfect opportunity to determine if it suits your business needs.
Keep track of different types of tasks: Users can create and assign tasks as well as add discussions from the right side of the calendar. Use the New Taskbar to create a new task and the comments section to have conversations about the task. Like most content calendars, Coschedule also allows marketers to add labels and deadline tags.
Free and easy to set up: Creating an account and setting up a profile is easy with Coschedule. All you need is your contact information, preferred password, and business. Every step of the setup process is guided, so you don’t need to worry about having to figure out everything on your own.
Create social media posts within the program: There is a social campaign section that allows users to choose which platform they want to post on. You can post text and media to all major social media platforms including Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
Keep social media fresh: One of the best features offered by Coschedule is ReQueue. It ensures consistency of social media posts, even when bloggers are stuck churning new content for several days at a time. It reports previously published content that is still popular and relevant.
Team analytics: Coschedule makes it easy to track the progress of your team’s efforts by proving team performance reports. These can be accessed from the analytics section. They offer insight into the team’s completion status, individual completion rates for members, and completion rates for specific projects.
Social engagement reports: Unlike other calendar solutions that require Google Analytics integration to provide accurate data, Coschedule comes with inbuilt analytics tools. The Social Media Report feature can be accessed from the Analytics panel. It gives you critical metrics like Facebook likes, comments & shares, Pinterest repins and a number of retweets.
- Marketing calendar – custom color labels, tags, saved views, drag & drop scheduling, read-only views
- Social media scheduling – social smarts, social templates, social curation, social automation, mobile app, social profile reports, social engagement reports, top content
- Analytics – social network reports, social campaign reports, social engagement reports, top message analytics, team performance report
- Other features – centralized hub, ReQueue, email marketing software integrations, full visibility, email subject line tester, project workflow management, reusable workflow templates
Coschedule PricingCoschedule divides its pricing plans into three broad categories i.e. individual, business and agency.
- Essental + Referral program - $0-20/Month
- Essential – from $40/Month
- Growth – from $60/Month
- Professional – from $300/Month
- Enterprise – from $1200/Month
- Growth – from $60/Month
- Growth + Agency Pack - $210/Month
- Professional - $300/Month