Trello is among the leading apps of project management on the market. It uses the board’s concept corresponding to projects and inside the boards, there are cards that represent the tasks. These cards have lists that can be utilized to track the progress of the project or categorize things. Reasonably priced and well integrated, Trello is among the most attractive collaboration and management project systems on the market.
It simplifies collaboration by organizing and tracking the team’s info, files, and tasks in one destination. For adoption that is seamless, it is easy to integrate apps the team relies on the workflow.
Benefits of Trello
Organize your teams: From collaborating with colleges to planning vacations, Trello will help you accomplish things
Get more done from one place: Celebrate success journey and see who is doing what and what is still pending.
Put the fun in planning: Get from an idea to action within seconds with the intuitive boards of Trello, cards, and lists.
Trello your way: Use this platform in the way your team functions best. It will give you features and flexibility to fit in all team’s styles.
Simplified collaboration: Track and organize all the team’s files, tasks, and info in one location.
The Trello board gives you more than what meets the eye. Trello has all things you require to organize projects of all sizes.
You will find everything with labels, filtering, and search. Search is powerful and fast, with sophisticated operators which help you narrow the search. Labels assist you to categorize the cards for you to find and then filter them later.
- Data filtering
- Easy upload of attachments and files
- Checklists with the progress meter
- In-line editing
- Drag and drop functionalities
- Easy organization of categories, labels, and tags
- An overview of the back and front of cards
- Zero or free pricing for the basic service
- Developer API
- Mobile functionality to access the board on the go
- Search function
- Visuals and text fit on all sizes of the screen
- SSL data encryption
- Information backup and retrieval
- Voting feature
- Assign tasks
- Activity log
- Email notifications
- Deadline reminders
- Archiving card records
Trello PricingTrello provides three enterprise and SBM pricing plans for you to choose from including free lifetime packages for startups and small teams. You can choose a plan by looking at all the details.
- File attachments of up to 10MB
- Basic integration with Dropbox, drive, and box
- One power-up each board
- Unlimited attachments, checklists, members, lists, boards, and cards
- This package costs USD 9.99 per month when billed annually
- File attachments of up to 250MB
- Unlimited power-up integration
- All things you love about the free version
- Priority email support
- Added personality with stickers and backgrounds
- Keep company info private with membership invitations
- Security by controlling the person to create private or public boards
- Maintain control one-click removal of former members
- Organize and group the team’s board with the collections
- This package costs USD 20.83 per month paid annually
- Custom review for documentation
- Intrusion detection and enhanced monitoring of software
- File encryption
- Enhanced SLA and comprehensive legal contract review
- Get answers with phone and email support with same day business responses
- Personalized on-board assistance to help in migration, adoption, and execution
- 2-factor authentication for data security
- All features of Trello Business package
Free TrailYes , Get trail link
DeploymentCloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - Android Native
Mobile - iOS Native