Kartra! This one word is a breath of fresh air to many marketers and entrepreneurs.
If you are a marketer, I can understand the hassle you put yourself through. All the email marketing tools, landing page tools, affiliate management tools, and whatnot.
But, believe me when I say that your days of worry are numbered because this is here with an all-in-one solution for all your marketing, CRM, sales, web hosting, list building, business management, and much more.
It is cloud-based software, and it narrows down your need to use multiple platforms for multiple necessities. Here, you get one solution for all of your online business and eCommerce requirements.
If you haven’t already, it is time to switch over to Kartra. This article gives a detailed description of Kartra’s features, pros and cons, and pricing.
What Is Kartra?
It is a cloud-based comprehensive service software. It is designed for online marketers, eCommerce businesses in mind. It merges all the features that an online business or ECommerce store needs.
Users can save both time and money as it aligns CRM, email marketing, websites, and so much more under one single software program.
Encrypted with 256-bit, it maintains tight security and keeps a close lookout from the customer’s device to the payment gateway. In addition, Kartra’s online server supports the data of both the customer and the user securely.
Kartra Review: Kartra Features
It is loaded with useful features. Here is a brief idea about what those features look like-
- Checkouts: It offers secure and attractive forms for selling products online. The checkout forms support both credit cards and Paypal.
- Drag-and-drop page builder: It helps you create pages with hundreds of design templates with cent percent flexibility and mobile optimization.
- Kartra leads: it helps you list your leads, customer database, prospects into different theme groups using lists and custom tags.
- Funnel and campaign: You can now convert your visitors into leads, leads into customers, and recurrent clients. You can use the funnels and campaign feature for that.
- Mail: email marketing is so much easier with its onboard. You can create automated emails and SMS and communicate with the user base.
- Membership: Kartra offers a drag and drop membership portal.
- Videos: you have the best opportunity in video marketing using this. You can pop offers, inject lead capture forms in between the videos.
- Marketplace: You can sell your expert services, marketing funnels on this. You can also discover resources created by other users.
- Integration and API: This lets you create custom add-ons with their compressive AI. Code-savvy people will feel at home with Kartra.
That is not all. It has other features like Kartra affiliates, Kartra agency, Kartra forms, helpdesks, surveys and quizzes, and many others.
Karata Pros & Cons
Here are the pros and cons of Kartra:
- I is a straightforward application and is easy to use.
- You can easily integrate Kartra with other platforms.
- It has an automated sales funnel and a marketing campaign builder.
- There is an extensive library for popups, forms, and emails.
- Lots of tutorial videos are available.
- You can automatically tag your buyers.
- Customer support is not very helpful.
- Kartra mails are not intuitive enough; there are some deliverability issues.
- A steep learning curve is there.
- The UI is not very intuitive to many users.
- The pricing is a little expensive.
Who Is Kartra For?
If you intend to build an online business, then this is a great marketing automation platform. Entrepreneurs with blooming business product ideas will have a great experience using it. If you don’t want to blog daily and those who wish to refuse traffic on funnels will love to use it. If you are an entrepreneur or email marketer, you want to use this. eCommerce platforms and online businesses will heavily benefit from using it.
This software suite is great, and it is not because the software itself claims so. There are hundreds of user testimonials posted by this website. Their extensive review and elaborate explanation of how it has helped them make it an option worth looking at.
It has four pricing plans.
The four different price packages are to help users of different needs. For example, if you run a business individually, you can benefit from the starter pack.
However, a small business silver pack will be a good pick. Medium and small businesses can benefit from Gold and Platinum packages. Here are the four pricing plans-
|Custom domains – 1||Custom domains- 3||Custom domains- 5||Custom domains- 10|
|15000 mails/month||Unlimited emails||Unlimited emails||Unlimited emails|
|50 GB bandwidth||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Page Hosting- 100||Unlimited pages||Unlimited pages||Unlimited pages|
|Host videos- 50||Unlimited videos||Unlimited videos||Unlimited videos|
|Sell 20 memberships||Unlimited product selling||Unlimited product selling||Unlimited product selling|
|Build 2 membership sites||Unlimited membership sites||Unlimited membership sites||Unlimited membership sites|
|One additional team member||Unlimited team members||Unlimited team members||Unlimited team members|
|Kartra agency not included||Kartra agency included||Kartra agency included||Kartra agency included|
It has some famous alternatives; they also pack impressive functionality to complete it. Some alternatives are- EngageBay, Bitrix24, Salesflare, FreshSales, Wisepops.
Here are some details about alternatives-
It is an integrated sales and marketing software for businesses in a growing phase.
It helps to-
- Store documents.
- Tack conversions.
- Web notification.
Here are some features-
- Document management.
- Tracking referrals.
- Shared contacts.
Here are some features-
- Element analytics.
- Statistical analysis.
- Calendar sync.
You can choose from the alternatives of this, but this platform has some irresistible features. Also, the variation in pricing can make you choose this other than anything else.
I hope that I could give you all the information you needed on this before purchasing the packages.